£16.50– Sold Out
AUGUST BOX - ANIMAL TRACKING
This listing is for a individual box. Please head to the subscriptions page to take out a subscription.
This box includes:
- 10 double sided illustrated animal tracking identification cards including prints and scat along with an image of the animal. Can be used individually as flash cards and they also come with a binder ring so that you can hole punch the top corner of each card and bind them together with the ring. This helps to keep them all together when taking them out into the garden, on nature walks, packing into back packs or simply packing away for use next years use. All cards are laminated with a wipe clean surface. Perfect for outdoor use.
- Pack of poo dough to craft your animal poo. Pack comes complete with different textures that enable children to get crafty whilst also examining what different animals eat and study their behaviour
- Plaster of Paris pack to make your own plaster cast of an animal track
- Twelve page animal tracking field guide. Fully illustrated with lessons on the topic to make you an animal tracking expert.
- Twelve page animal tracking activity guide. This is your instruction manual for all the activities included in the box plus many more.
This product will be shipped in 2-3 days.
Sign up to our e-newsletter to learn more about nature, get our exclusive offers and more…
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook, share your nature finds and let us inspire you to get outdoors more.